Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Misty Moors

(...Or, the best I could do for moors when there isn't really a flat plain anywhere near me.)


I've been on a Victorian/Bronte sisters kick lately; any form of Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre is okay by me.  I've been trying to channel it for fall with frilly lace, chunky sweaters, and tough shoes and boots.  The practical-but-ladylike costuming in films set in that era are an endless inspiration of springing from the clash of austerity and meticulous beauty.  The strict observation of fashion amidst a wild landscape is a contradiction too good not to experiment with.









Dress: Vintage
Slip: Vintage
Sweater: Landsend
Shoes: Payless
Makeup is ELF shadow, Nyx Matte lipstick  in Snow White

1 comment:

  1. Deeply pretty outfit. I love that you partnered a classic white frock with a punchy cardigan. The combination is both chic and wonderfully memorable.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes my day! Feel free to say hi below.